close
share
Banca Albertini is a private Italian company specialized in Private Banking and Asset Management. It has its headquarters in Milan, branches in Bologna and Reggio Emilia and offices in Turin and Trieste.

It originates from the long and consolidated activity, started in the post-war period by Isidoro Albertini and continued with Alberto Albertini, in the field of brokerage on behalf of major Italian and foreign institutional investors, as well as for selected high-level private investors. 
 

The tradition of professionalism and independence of judgment is at the base of the Private Banking business carried out by Banca Albertini.


It offers high-level solutions for private and institutional customers according to three fundamental guidelines:

  • discretionary management, through individual mandates, dedicated divisions of SICAVs and funds;
  • financial advice, through advisory mandates on portfolios, assistance on legal aspects and inheritance successors (Trust, trust services, financial insurance products, etc.);
  • the execution of investments arranged directly by the client, thanks to access to the main international financial markets.


Banca Albertini is part of the Ersel Group which in 2018 took over 64.3% of the shares from Banque Syz, while the remaining 35.7% still belongs to the founder's family.

Company subject to the direction and coordination of Ersel SIM S.p.A.

Banca ALBERTINI S.p.A. - Via Borgonuovo 14 - 20121 Milano

Share capital€10.000.000 i.v. 

 

Registro Imprese - Tribunale di Milano: n. 1516171/1996 

 

CF e P. IVA: 11894590154

 

R.E.A: 1508113

 

Iscritta all'Albo delle Banche: Cod. ABI 03258

 

Auditor: PriceWaterhouseCoopers

 

Company adhering  to Fondo Nazionale di Garanzia e al Fondo Interbancario di Tutela dei Depositi.