||Luxembourg umbrella mutual fund
The Fund is actively managed and aims to achieve capital and revenue growth by investing transferable securities. The Fund has no reference Benchmark.
The Fund may invest up to 75% of its portfolio in fixed and floating rate debt securities, bonds, debenture notes, commercial papers, convertible bonds, Asset Backed Securities (""ABS""), and Mortgage-Backed Securities (""MBS""), with no duration, rating, issuer countries or currency constraints. The Sub-Fund will invest directly or indirectly through investments in undertakings for collective investments in transferable securities (UCITS) authorised pursuant to the EU Directive 2009-65 (UCITS Directive) and/or other UCIs within the meaning and limits set by said Directive. The Sub-Fund will not invest more than one hundred per cent (100%) of its net assets in equity and in equity linked securities, including UCITSs and/or UCIs, that have a policy of investing mainly in equity and equity linked derivatives. The investment in UCITS may include UCITS ETFs. The Fund may also:
- invest up to 15% of its net assets in securities related to commodities (exposure to commodities shall be realised mainly through ETFs) in compliance with article 41(1)e of the Law of 17 December 2010 and article 2 of the Grand Ducal Regulation of 8 February 2008, and derivatives, including UCITSs and/or UCIs, that have a policy of investing mainly in commodities and commodities linked derivatives;
- invest in the following specific asset classes up to: 15% in Cocos Bonds; 40% non-investment grade or High Yield, including 10% Distressed Securities; 10% CAT Bonds (via UCITSs and or UCIs); 15% Delta One Securities; 10% Real estate (via UCITS and/or UCIs); 35% in aggregate in ETNs or ETCs.
- invest up to 50% of its net assets in Emerging Markets including 10% Mainland China, and up to 30% of its net assets in alternative strategies (i.e. event driven, long/short equity and long/short credit) and in algorithmic/systematic trading for a maximum of 10% of its portfolio. The exposure to these asset classes may occur by investing in UCITSs and/or UCIs.
- invest up to 30% of its assets in green bonds.
- hold cash (i.e., bank deposits at sight) up to 20% of its total net assets, except under exceptionally unfavourable conditions and on a temporary basis.
- invest in unrated debt securities up to 10% of its net assets. In this respect, the Management Company has an internal rating procedure allowing to assign an equivalent rating to these unrated securities.
||Caceis Bank, Luxembourg branch
|How to subscribe it
The Funds managed by Ersel Gestion Internationale S.A. can be subscribed by sending an order to the Transfer Agent and Custodian Bank of the Fund. Investor Services Team:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 00 352 47 67 5999
- Fax number: 00 352 47 67 70 37 - Business hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET
- Languages: Inglese, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch
For institutional investors the orders can also be transmitted through the following distributors: Allfunds Bank, Mfex, Fund Channel.
|NAV calculation frequency
|Fund units publication
|Maximum management fees
||0.60% on an annual basis
||Maximum rate of 10% according to the High Watermark method.
|Minimum amount of the first subscription
|Minimum amount of subsequent subscriptions